PermanentCashier Urgently Needed At Johannesburg
Cashier Urgently Needed At Johannesburg
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
Job Title: Cashier Urgently Needed At Johannesburg
A grocery store client of ours in Lenasia has a job opening for a cashier that preferably has prior work experience as a cashier and must be able to start as soon as possible.
You will be working 7 hours per shift, 5 to 6 shifts a week.
Salary per month: Market related (Negotiable to an extent)
On the job training will be provided
- Grade 11.
- Prior work experience as a cashier is preferable.
- English speaking.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work at a fast pace without error and issue the right amount of change.
- On a daily basis, balance the till, order change and participate in cash pick-ups, issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers on a daily basis.
- Maintain outstanding standards and solid product knowledge.
- Ensure that all you’re till money is accounted for.
- Answer any customer inquiries, and use your knowledge of store layout and product content to give directions as needed.
- Assist customers with bagging and carrying products as needed.
- Maintain a clean work environment, keeping register clear for incoming customers.
- Other duties as requested.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email: [email protected] Or Fax: 086-454-83-71
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date, Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
155 total views, 2 today