PermanentCode 8 Delivery Drivers Needed At Vereeniging
Code 8 Delivery Drivers Needed At Vereeniging
Location: Vereeniging, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
Job Title: Code 8 Delivery Drivers Needed At Vereeniging
A prominent Online Retail and electronics Store client of ours, currently has a large number of driver vacancies around South Africa. Due to the large amount of people shopping online they have had to expand their fleet of drivers. They need Code 8 Drivers in the following areas to do local deliveries around the area only: Port Elizabeth, Soweto, Pietermaritzburg, Benoni, Vereeniging, Bloemfontein and Rustenburg.
Please Note this is for Code 8 Drivers, The code 10 Drivers are for different areas.
Salary per month: Market Related (Negotiable based on work experience)
- Loading and transporting goods from Warehouses and supply depots to the clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Valid code 8 Driver’s license or internationally recognized equivalent license.
- At least 1 year relevant driver related work experience or more
- Attention to detail.
- Must reside in one of the above mentioned areas, the company will not be assisting with relocations.
- Able and willing to work 8 Hour shifts(5 shifts a week)
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability pay.
- Paid time off
- health insurance plan
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email: [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date, Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
188 total views, 1 today