PermanentCode C1 Drivers Urgently Needed At Pretoria
Code C1 Drivers Urgently Needed At Pretoria
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
Job Title: Code C1 Drivers Urgently Needed At Pretoria
A prominent Online Retail and electronics Store client of ours, currently has a large number of driver vacancies around South Africa. Due to the large amount of people shopping online they have had to expand their fleet of drivers. They need Code 10 Drivers in the following areas to do local deliveries around the area only: Tembisa, Polokwane, Nelspruit, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban and East London.
Please Note this is for the Code 10 Drivers, The code 8 Drivers are for different areas.
Salary per month: Market Related (Negotiable based on work experience)
- Loading and transporting goods from Warehouses and supply depots to the clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Valid code 10 or Code C1 Driver’s license/or internationally recognized equivalent license.
- At least 1 year relevant driver related work experience or more
- Attention to detail.
- Must reside in one of the above mentioned areas, the company will not be assisting with relocations.
- Able and willing to work 8 Hour shifts(5 shifts a week)
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability pay.
- Paid time off
- health insurance plan
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email: [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date, Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
149 total views, 2 today