PermanentConstruction Worker Urgently Needed At Bloemfontein
Construction Worker Urgently Needed At Bloemfontein
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
Job Title: Construction Worker Urgently Needed At Bloemfontein
Our client is a large construction company with over 13 branches around South Africa. They currently have job openings for construction workers/laborers at a number of their construction sites in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Bloemfontein. Experience isn’t really an issue, as all they want is hardworking individuals that can do labour intensive work for extended periods of time.
Salary per month: Market Related (Salary is negotiable based on prior work experience) + Generous Overtime
Training will be provided for those that need it.
General Tasks and Duties:
- Assisting the Construction crew with various duties such as; shoveling and raking, running wheelbarrow, Digging, spreading, and leveling construction materials.
- Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and materials with shovel.
- Follow direction of Foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
- Lifting, carrying and holding material, tools and supplies.
- Must be 18 years in age or older.
- Previous related experience in the construction field or labor related work experience. (Advantageous).
- Good amount of stamina.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Must be willing to work 5 shifts a week (7 to 8 hour shifts).
- English speaking.
- Retirement plan
- Bonus overtime pay
- Basic Medical aid and Covid 19 insurance coverage
- Skills development courses
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email [email protected] and please make sure the reference is included.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date, Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
118 total views, 2 today