PermanentDriver Training Officer Wanted At Cape town
Driver Training Officer Wanted At Cape town
Location: Cape town
Type of the job: Permanent
Company/Employer: Xinergistix Management Services
Job Title: Driver Training Officer Wanted At Cape town
Who are we?
Xinergistix established itself in the South African transport and logistics industry in 1999 and has since gained a reputation as a customer-orientated road freight service ─ consistently providing efficient, dynamic solutions that bring value to our clients in a sustainable manner.
Our name conveys two of our core value drivers ─ synergy and logistics. This entails an ethos of unity throughout the professional coordination and successful delivery of integrated logistical services.
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) Ltd is the holding company for Xinergistix Management Services (Pty) Ltd
What are we looking for?
We have a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Driver Training Officer responsible for presenting prescribed in-house training courses for lower skilled employees and monitors results of same. Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as new employee orientation, on-the-job training, use of computers and software, apprenticeship programs, customer service, sales techniques, health and safety practices, public relations, refresher training.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuously assessing current and prospective drivers’ competencies and improve on shortcomings
- Develop innovative and effective training & development programs for staff in consultation with the HRD Manager
- Reporting on training interventions and statistics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Keep record of all training records complete
- Perform periodic and reinforcement training of staff on mobile equipment, trucks and basic safety training
- Conduct all new and adhoc training interventions as required by management
- Assist with accident/ incident investigation and compile training plans to improve driving skills and prevent reoccurrences of accidents where applicable
- Present training to learners, explaining and discussing content, clarifying terminology and illustrating examples to ensure understanding and learning of course content
- Liaise with HRD coordinator to develop long and short-term training plans
- Control the expired training for the business
- Moderate all assessments
- Report on moderation
- Perform duties in our customer audits
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Higher certificate / NQF level 5
- TETA registration
- 5 years’ experience as a Trainer Officer/Facilitator
- Valid unendorsed Code EC and PrDP
- Own reliable transport
- Ability to read, write and facilitate in English
- Computer Literacy
- Valid PDQ certificate will be an added advantage Skills
- Knowledge and Facilitator experience in: Convey Dangerous Goods by Road, Operate a Vehicle Combination, Fire Fighting and First Aid
- Knowledge of Road Traffic Act and relevant legislation
- Know ledge of Transport Regulations, guidelines and policies
- Knowledge and experience in Health & Safety practices
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication Skills
- Time Management
- Interpersonal skills and Self motivated
- Problem solving
- Work independently
- Be flexible and willing to travel
- Work well within a Team
- Report writing Knowledge
- Please apply via Pnet.
- Closing date: 16 September 2022
- Only Shorlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Should you not hear from us within 7 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
19 total views, 1 today