PermanentJob for Aviation Operations Regional Manager Wanted
Job for Aviation Operations Regional Manager Wanted
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Boikago Group (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Job for Aviation Operations Regional Manager Wanted
An aviation regulations company is seeking to enlarge their team with a Regional Operations Manager in Cape Town.
Purpose of the Role
Oversee and provide leadership on the implementation of aviation safety and security standards and policies relating to the overall oversight function of the company.
- Establish and coordinate the master oversight and surveillance plan (MOSP) for the region in consultation with the technical executives.
- Ensure adequate safety and security oversight of the aviation industry in the region.
- Ensure continuous management and review of operational performance against the master oversight and surveillance plan (MOSP)
- Develop annual budgets for the region, control expenditure and implement budget control procedures.
- Manage budgetary variances and implement corrective measures.
- Ensure adequate financial control.
- Ensure that revenue collected is appropriately processed and accounted for.
CLIENT SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Establish, monitor and maintain client/customer service standards in the region according to SACAA and international best practice.
GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
- Ensure full and effective implementation and compliance to approved safety and security delegation of authority for all the functions within the region.
- Provide leadership and instill the appropriate organisational culture in terms of approved quality, safety, environmental and risk management programs as per the ISO and other applicable requirements. Implement and manage systems to monitor compliance with legislative requirements.
- Manage feedback on non-conformances and take corrective action to rectify deficiencies within the regional office.
- Participate and contribute to the formulation, review and implementation of strategy, policies and procedures.
- Implement the organization’s performance management system.
- Manage skills development in the regional office.
- Manage leave for the staff in the region.
- Ensure that the regional office is adequately resourced; and
- Ensure an effective administrative function for staff at the regional office.
- Coordinate and report on all regional activities as per the delegation of authority.
- Minimum experience & qualifications required
- ATPL or relevant NQF level 6 qualification or a qualification in any of the aviation fields, namely: Aviation Safety Operations, Aviation Infrastructure or Aviation Security from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Management qualification / training and NQF 7 qualification will be an added advantage
- 10 years broad based Aviation (technical and operational) experience
- 5-7 years management experience
68 total views, 1 today