PermanentJob for Dispensary Assistant Manager needed
Job for Dispensary Assistant Manager needed
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: LL Division
Job Title: Job for Dispensary Assistant Manager needed
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Noordhoek has an opportunity available for a Dispensary Assistant Manager. The main purpose of this role will be to assist in the management of the Dispensary functions.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Pharm – Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council
- Minimum 2 – 5 years Pharmaceutical experience
- Previous Dispensary Management and practical work experience
- Unisolve and SAP experience
- E Scripting
- Job Specification…
- Act in accordance with the rules and regulations of the South African Pharmacy Council.
- Provide pharmaceutical care by taking responsibility for the patients’ related needs and be accountable for meeting these needs.
- Ensure that SAPC registration and annual registration fees are up to date.
- Accurately capture and interpret script details and verify patient’s details on the system.
- Ensure accurate picking / packing / labeling and checking of medication and be aware of common dosages as well as important drug interactions.
- Manage all expired or short dated stock that is held within the dispensary.
- Maintain stock levels acceptable by senior management.
- Advice and assist patients at the dispensary, self-medication counter and front-shop when necessary.
- Ensure the correct process is followed for all paperwork necessary for the accurate submission of claims to medical aids.
- Accurately process all the paperwork necessary for correct administration of the dispensary.
- Facilitate the creation of accountable and dedicated service teams who understand and strive to meet the needs of all customers through effective inspirational leadership.
- Take full responsibility for performance of all direct reports, motivating and managing them in relation to quality standards and agreed benchmarks (KPIs) and dispensary objectives, focusing on all aspects of sound people management.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SAP. Unisolv
- Excellent customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Business Acumen
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
54 total views, 1 today