PermanentJob for ECommerce Marketing Specialist Needed
Job for ECommerce Marketing Specialist Needed
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Datafin Recruitment
Job Title: Job for ECommerce Marketing Specialist Needed
- MANAGE the development and maintenance of online stores and create innovative new Marketing strategies based on the review of business analytics as the next Ecommerce Marketing Specialist sought by a reputable Sports Brand. The analytics will be derived from online, email and social media campaigns. The ideal candidate must have experience in a similar role including sales strategies on various online platforms, experience with Social Media management, a solid understanding of Ecommerce frameworks and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the sales performance of the e-commerce platforms.
- Manage and execute promotional campaigns.
- Provide insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps.
- Ensure good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments.
- Work closely with Demand Planning and Warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfilment.
- Provide analysis and report on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through and offer code performance.
- Monitor the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty.
- Execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest Digital Marketing strategies using social media.
- Develop new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Manage a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Keep track of data and analyse the performance of social media campaigns.
- Significant experience in sales strategies on various online platforms.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Social Media management.
- A solid understanding of Ecommerce frameworks.
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- A high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Beneficial –
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus.
- While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
- When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to
- [email protected]
- and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on
- . Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
35 total views, 1 today