PermanentJob for Executive Personal Assistant Requered
Job for Executive Personal Assistant Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Job Title: Job for Executive Personal Assistant Requered
Reporting to Directors (CEO CFO and COO)
Purpose: Provide administrative support to all Directors and two other Executive Managers. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction nationally and internationally. Will be assisting in day to day functions and dealing with confidential information
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Professionally prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports, for both internal and external distribution by drawing information from various specified sources.
- Prepared all executive committee packs and Board Meeting presentations.
- Recorded minutes and tracked outcomes of actions identified.
- Execute various administrative tasks, including scheduling, submission of expense reports, and other correspondence for Executive Team.
- Plan and book all travel arrangements, including itinerary, car hire and accommodation bookings.
- Serve as the executive representative in managing and coordinating business related matters, within the scope of the function.
- Initiated communications, monitored requests, and identified those that required immediate attention.
- Screen telephone calls and proactively handle all enquiries or requests by sourcing relevant information in order to resolve queries and follow up on resolutions.
- Plan and optimised the Directors’ time through effective diary management.
- Scheduled meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate all arrangements associated with meetings including creating meeting agendas, compiling meeting packs, distributing timeously to relevant parties and catering requirements as necessary.
- Liaise with managers, CEOs, suppliers, customers, and international contacts in a professional manner.
- Performed a variety of administrative duties, such as writing letters, sending emails, updating spreadsheets, and creating presentations.
- Operated with a high degree of independence within a complex and dynamic environment.
- Utilised a sound understanding of the business as well as the company, its values, and priorities to perform all duties in a professional and confidential manner.
- Complete numerous ad-hoc tasks when required to better enable the Directors to focus on crucial business matters.
- Assisted all directors and executive staff on ad-hoc tasks in a confidential manner.
- General presentation preparation.
- Organise large company events and plan and execute conferences of 40 people or more.
- Plan and maintain company advertising, and social media communication.
- Manage and oversee the office cleaner and receptionist.
- 5-8 Years’ Experience as an Executive Personal Assistant.
- Grade 12 and Valid Driver’s License
- Diploma in Executive Assistance, Project Management certificate advantageous or a Diploma in any business field
- Intermediate to advanced Computer literacy MS Excel, Outlook PowerPoint
- Personal Skills and Competencies Required:
- Meticulous with great attention to detail
- Assertive, well spoken with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, relationship and people management skills.
- An efficient and organised individual.
- Good business writing skills
- Resilient, able to work under pressure, accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Responsible when dealing with company resources.
- Analytical thinking and using logic to address work-related issues.
- Live the company values.
- Customer service orientation with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to deliver results.
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team.
- Contribute to a positive work environment that contributes to staff morale Any other tasks the Executive team and/or the business may reasonably require from you.
106 total views, 1 today