PermanentJob for Experienced Designated Agent Needed
Job for Experienced Designated Agent Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: National Bargaining Council For The Private Security Sector
Job Title: Job for Experienced Designated Agent Needed
· The position of a Designated Agent is required in terms of section 10.4 of the constitution of the National Bargaining Council for the Private Security Sector (“NBCPPS”) and its duties arise from section 33 of the Labour Relations Act 1995 as amended.
· Promote, monitor, and enforce compliance with all Collective Agreements of the NBCPPS.
· Conduct routine inspections, educational inspections, and demarcation disputes inspection in loco.
· Receive complainant cases to investigate for enforcement, decide on appropriate form of investigation to be undertaken and ensure quality case investigations are conducted within a prescribed period.
· Lead enforcement cases already referred to arbitration and ensure successful prosecution of cases during arbitration.
· Attend to enquiries and requests related to the role and purpose of the Council and other matters related to the collective agreements and applicable legislation.
· Serving of circulars and marketing material to stakeholders during company visits and ensuring that all stakeholders regard the NBCPSS as a valuable partner.
· Planning and organising of daily, weekly, and monthly enforcement activities.
· Minimum of an appropriate Grade 12 certificate and/or equivalent.
· Post Matric Qualification in Labour Relations Management, Industrial Relations, Labour Law, Human Resource Management and/or relevant.
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Labour Relations environment.
· 1 – 2 years’ experience in Collective Bargaining an advantage.
· In possession of a current valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicl
· Knowledge of Labour Legislation and Bargaining Council’s Collective Agreements
· Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration skills
· Conflict Resolution skills
· Computer Literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point)
· Above average verbal and written communication and listening skills
· Ability to build strong effective relationships with all stakeholders, i.e., existing clients and potential clients as well as internal stakeholders, i.e., colleagues and management
· Must have good decision making and problem-solving skills
· Must have good analytical skills with attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good administration skills
· Good organisational and planning skills
80 total views, 1 today