PermanentJob for Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer Needed
Job for Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: HO Division
Job Title: Job for Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer Needed
Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires an IT Infrastructure Engineer at our Head Office in Midrand. You will be responsible for the installation, monitoring and support of IT Infrastructure within Dis-Chem. The position will also be responsible to ensure that the infrastructures is implemented and supported in a sustainable manner.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Relevant IT Qualification
- Job Specification…
- Monitor Server Hardware and Operating System installation.
- Ensure accurate Data storage installation, monitoring and support.
- Install and monitor backups on all production systems.
- Ensure email administration and support.
- Monitor Network, configuration and support (WAN and LAN).
- Patch management and security policy management on all productions system.
- Monitor Anti-Virus installation.
- Security Awareness training around Information Technology.
- Keep accurate record off all relevant IT activities.
- Report on all relevant IT activities.
- Ensure all internal customer requests and queries are adhered to within a reasonably expectable timeframe.
- Give regular feedback to management on all projects and daily functions.
- lead and inspire others
- Computer Skills Relevant IT knowledge
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Be self-motivated and deadline driven
Be able to motivate, – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Special conditions of employment:
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- South African Citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
54 total views, 1 today