ContractJob for L2 Security Engineer Wanted
Job for L2 Security Engineer Wanted
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: Sabenza IT Recruitment
Job Title: Job for L2 Security Engineer Wanted
As a Security Engineer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our network is as secure as possible. You will maintain and monitor our firewall to ensure all traffic goes through the correct ports. You will also have experience with configuring Fortinet firewalls or building new firewalls from scratch.
- Develops and implements security solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining penetration testing, network security, firewall, wireless security and Internet security products for business customers
- Supports all Fortinet products, including software, hardware, development tools, training, and consultants.
- Works closely with Chief Security Officer (CSO) to ensure that the overall direction and goals of the organization are met.
- Provides guidance and support to customers on enterprise security, security products, and their integration with other product components.
- L2 Security Engineer (L2) certification required
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in network security with the ability to develop and implement a secure network architecture.
- Experience with intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, anti-virus software, web filtering, and/or content analysis tools is a plus.
- Required Skills
- L2 Security Engineer
92 total views, 1 today