PermanentJob for Quality Control Coordinator Needed Urgently
Job for Quality Control Coordinator Needed Urgently
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: M3 Human Capital Management
Job Title: Job for Quality Control Coordinator Needed Urgently
Our client, Natures Own Beverages based in Bonnievale, is looking for an extraordinary individual: energetic, hardworking and dedicated Quality Control Coordinator to join their team. The successful candidate will have great attention to detail and must be able to work under pressure.
The candidate will be responsible for quality management and food safety systems and ensure quality standards are met throughout the production processes and play a key role in the development of new products – working closely with Operations Manager throughout all new developments.
Duties will include: *Development and maintenance of quality management and food safety systems, including: FSSC 22000 and supplier management *Member of Food Safety team, playing integral role during audits *Manage and ensure quality by online control testing of production processes *Assist Operational Manager with investigation and solving client complaints *Quality assurance for product development, blending and bottling according to FSSC 22000 guidelines *Ensure quality compliance of dry goods, including machine pass of new products, intake QC, etc. *Oversee cleanliness of the blending process and bottling line *Oversee hygiene and housekeeping – GMP inspections *Conduct Internal audits *Problem solving – need to quickly assess production issues and establish the best course of action *Develop and/or assist in developing new products from concept to implementation in the factory *Proposing and developing formulations and recipes from initial concept to a market readiness product and beyond *Manage shelf life trials of new developments *Manage supplier & product approvals *All other tasks related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in BSc Food Science/Food Technology/Microbiology;
- Scientific/production background in a food/beverage manufacturing environment;
- A demonstrated personal aptitude for research, Insight and problem solving based on a New Product Development approach;
- Perform high quality work under time constraints;
- Articulate, strong in administration and record keeping;
- Health and safety knowledge will be advantageous;
- You will have excellent communication skills as well as strong analytical and organizational skills and enjoy working as a part of a team.
- Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 7 July 2022.
- For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no feedback is received within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
58 total views, 1 today