PermanentJob for Security Site Manager Needed
Job for Security Site Manager Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Fidelity Services Group
Job Title: Job for Security Site Manager Needed
The abovementioned position is vacant in the Edenvale area.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services and the client regarding security services rendered.
Daily feedback and liaison with Fidelity Security Services Management and Client.
Compiling, distribution, and communication on daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
Compiling, distribution and communication on all Incident, Accident, and Investigation reports.
Obtaining of statements of all investigations.
Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously for full site coverage on both day shift and night shift.
Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring all administrative queries are dealt with promptly such as leave, site changes, rostering, etc.
Managing all projects concerning new business and ensuring the smooth take over thereof.
Ensuring that all HR/IR related queries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
Investigating incidents and submitting relevant weekly/monthly incident reports to Management.
Attend all meetings with FSS Management and with the Client.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Staff Management experience essential.
- Computer literacy.
- Must live in close proximity to the Edenvale area.
Other Personality Attributes:
- Be proactive and innovative.
- Must be assertive, honest, professional and reliable.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
- Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours if and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
100 total views, 1 today