PermanentJob for Senior CCTV Wanted
Job for Senior CCTV Wanted
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: TAG Smart Security
Job Title: Job for Senior CCTV Wanted
A Technician is responsible for the tasks associated with the design, installation, upgrade and repair of various systems. He should be up to date with the latest upgrades and equipment. They must be willing to travel and work afterhours.
This technician will also become a team leader in the future, and will be responsible for the well-being, safety and knowledge of his Junior Assistant.
The Senior Technicians main role and responsibilities, but not limited to, are listed below:
- Inspect sites and talk to clients to determine security requirements
- Preform service and installation of Access control, Intrusion Alarm, CCTV systems and Wireless Networks.
- Drill holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings, floors, and other areas as require
- Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, and cavity walls to reach fixture outlets, then position and terminate cables, wires and strapping
- Preform Upgrades to systems to increase functionality and usability
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation Procedures have been met
- Install, maintain, or repair security systems, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans
- Evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot systems and perform repairs as necessary
- Coordinate with Management and other trades for completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Maintain and adhere to operational procedures and complete appropriate documentation
- Be responsible for assigned tools, plant and test equipment
- Request equipment and supplies for maintaining inventory
- To adhere to compliance standards
- Identify, define and propose system security requirements as and when require
- Complete all necessary documentation and engage in all the companies programs and procedures
- Be able to manage his time and himself to work to a deadline and budget.
- ip cctv programming : 2 to 3 years
- Security systems installation : 1 to 2 years
- IT network admin. : 1 to 2 years
Experience in installation and maintenance of IP CCTV and access control systems
Strong computer skills
Strong networking and PC networking skills
Team work and planning
Assist and educate customers and other team members, in a friendly and helpful manner.
Ability to understand and follow instructions precisely
Ability to work independently
Possess a level of problem solving and fault-finding skills.
Maintain a clean and functional Vehicle and have a Valid Driver’s licence.
Work Safely and follow safety rules, and to report any unsafe conditions and behaviour
Knowledge and Experience of popular access control systems
Knowledge and experience in installation and configuration of IP CCTV and Access control systems
Ensure that all installations are neat and in line with the necessary standards and by-laws
3 years experience is preferable
Candidates will be required to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
45 total views, 1 today