PermanentJob for Shipping domestic Requered
Job for Shipping domestic Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Black Tie Recruit
Job Title: Job for Shipping domestic Requered
- Well groomed
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Afrikaans an added advantage
- Enthusiastic, passionate, energetic
- Good planning skills and very organized in one’s work priorities
- Attention to detail
- Able to deal with conflict, maintain good client relationship when client is dissatisfied
- Open and honest in communication and ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to explain technical aspects of insurance to clients with no insurance knowledge
- Be able to engage insurers, service providers and third parties on issues
- Thrives on challenges
- Determined to progress in career
- Willing to learn
- Prepared to work overtime based on operational requirements and not afraid of increased workload
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to proficiently process claims within binder mandates
- Ability to proficiently process claims outside of binder mandates with multiple insurers
- Advise and update clients on claims and claims progress.
- Manage escalated claims
- Liaise with and negotiate settlements with underwriters.
- Regular follow-ups on outstanding /unresolved claims.
Computer experience required:
- Microsoft Outlook (calendar, talk allocation, contact management).
- Virtual meeting and engagement platforms
- Internet usage
- Policy management software.
- Proven FAIS compliance to meet the domestic short term insurance Fit and Proper requirement
At least 5 years’ experience in all aspects of domestic claims including marine small craft.
99 total views, 2 today