PermanentJob for Solution Architect Needed
Job for Solution Architect Needed
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Sotina Recruitment
Job Title: Job for Solution Architect Needed
Define and continuously improve the digital media & advertising architecture framework and solution architecture modelling standards.
Develop and maintain an understanding of the business strategy and changes to business priorities.
Define a structured digital media & advertising architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
Architect the next-generation digital media & advertising framework developed on a group of core technologies.
Align to the enterprise data reference architecture in support of the enterprise and regulatory information governance needs such as Information Security, Enterprise Information Management, POPI, PCI, etc.
Identify, define and communicate standards, guidelines, formats, meta-models, policies, best practices, and governance practices for media architectures and designs.
Ensure that the digital media & advertising architecture approach integrates into the methodologies and processes of the rest of the Enterprise Architecture team.
Define and create solution level digital media & advertising architecture models that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application and technology standards.
Analyze business requirements and create related digital media & advertising architectures and designs for the baseline (“as is”) and target (“to be”) solution architectures.
Define digital media & advertising architecture governance processes and quality compliance criteria.
Perform quality assurance checks on digital media & advertising architectures and designs and enforce quality compliance criteria to set policies and standards.
Perform quality checks on existing digital media & advertising architectures and designs to identify potential business risks areas and make re-engineering recommendations.
Ensure digital media & advertising security conforms to Information Security Governance policies and standards.
Provide expert digital media & advertising guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the digital media & advertising technology standards and conduct architecture and design reviews as part of the Architecture Review Committee.
Be clearly identified as the digital media & advertising technical lead and provide technical guidance and leadership in proposals, RFIs, RFPs, and BI project teams.
Provide architectural oversight and guidance to development teams to ensure high-quality technical solution designs during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases that conforms to architecture principles and standards.
Mentor senior developers / designers / business analysts to become Solution Architects.
Define and develop the overall digital media & advertising architecture landscape in partnership with the Domain Architect, Data Analytics team and other Solution Architects.
Review proposed solution architectures ensuring alignment with architecture principles, the architecture framework, cloud reference architectures, set technology standards and identify critical gaps, and recommend improvements.
Give guidance and advice to peers in respect to digital media & advertising solution designs ensuring the designs conform to industry best practices and standards
- Identification and formulation of solution architecture and solution alternatives : 4 to 5 years
- working experience within the IT industry : 10 years or more
- Campaign Management, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, and Customer Data Platforms. : 5 to 6 years
- retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes : 2 to 3 years
- architecting Advertising Technology programs : 5 to 6 years
- Marketing Technology world in the context of personalisation – preferably Google platforms : 5 to 6 years
- MDM (Master Data Management) and Big Data : 2 to 3 years
- proficiency in marketing automation systems : 4 to 5 years
- worked on projects across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP : 4 to 5 years
- experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, : 4 to 5 years
- excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well designed projects : 4 to 5 years
- excellent technical development and be able to mentor others to improve their designs : 3 to 4 years
- demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices. : 4 to 5 years
- lead a team through an architectural development process : 2 to 3 years
- experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture : 2 to 3 years
- experience in high volume data and file processing, in real time and batch integration environments. : 2 to 3 years
- project management experience of mid-sized projects : 2 to 3 years
Degree in Information Systems / B Sc Computer Science (or similar) – essential
TOGAF certified – desirable
Applicant Feedback Policy
Sotina Recruitment endeavors to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible. However, if you do not hear from one of our Recruiters within 30 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
43 total views, 1 today