PermanentJob for Supply Chain Analyst Required Urgently
Job for Supply Chain Analyst Required Urgently
Location: Cape Town Northern Suburbs
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Job Title: Job for Supply Chain Analyst Required Urgently
a Successful wholesale company in South Africa is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join their head office in Epping. As the Supply Chain Analyst, you’ll own the responsibility of streamlining the inventory planning, levels, pricing, and master data by performing constant investigation and analysis into the data. You will work closely with the buyers, warehouse, factory, and sales teams. Desired results:
Minimize stock out and over stock situations
Drive proactive pricing across all product categories
Ensure data integrity of the inventory database
Implement efficiencies in the procurement planning strategy
- Leverage and analyze data from multiple sources to project inventory needs
- Work with Sales to determine sales projections and appropriate inventory levels required to support revenue goals
- Work closely with Purchasing team on placement of initial orders and reorders, prioritization of, and assurance of timely delivery and receipt of products
- Maintain and develop reporting, models, tools, and dashboards to proactively manage inventory forecasting
- Consistently monitor inventory levels of items to ensure stock availability and minimize excesses and backorders
- Monitor slow-moving stock and conduct sales analyses to recommend products for destruction or discontinuation
- Monitor selling prices across the entire product range to ensure anomalies are flagged and adjusted.
- Maintain selling price margins through constant communication with the sales and procurement specialists.
- Act as the data owner for all stock master data
- Serve as the central hub of communication for inventory plans and logistics
- Develop processes and tools to measure key performance indicators.
- Extract, analyze, and prepare reports to measure key supplier and internal performance-to-plan.
- Advise and support company decision-making by developing an encyclopedic knowledge of our products and understanding of our business processes and industry trends
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills to identify areas to increase efficiency in our supply chain management processes and lead cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Develop a strong understanding of the end-to-end supply chain process to streamline communication and data flows
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in as supply chain role
- You have some experience with SQL
- Highly competent with Excel and Microsoft office.
- Experience in a wholesale/factory environment is advantageous
- You have a deep-seated passion for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
- You are a team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while working independently and taking initiative
- You are an expert problem solver with analytical strengths
- You have a detail-oriented mindset and proven organizational and time management skills
- You have boundless curiosity and are committed to forever learning
- Willing to work in a no frills, fit-for purpose, firm-but-fair environment
- Value respect and teamwork.
- Please send your CV to
- [email protected]
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
- Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. Applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request out POPI Act
45 total views, 1 today