PermanentJob for Winder Engine Driver Needed
Job for Winder Engine Driver Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Human Accent
Job Title: Job for Winder Engine Driver Needed
Our client a world-leading diamond company has a vacancy for a Winder Engine Driver at their mine in Alldays – Limpopo province.
- The role includes but is not limited to:
- Safe and effective operation of the Winder during a shift, within the framework of the act and identifying electrical and/or mechanical faults
- Operating a winding engine
- Communicating winding engine defects to the appropriate supervisor or manager
- Co-ordinate winding activities with total process requirements.
- This role is in the VUP Engineering department at a CL level reporting to the General Engineering Supervisor.
- Grade 12 / N3 / Equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- DMR Certificate of Competency as a Winding Engine Driver
- Onsetter Certificate
- 3 years’ experience as a Winding Engine Driver in a similar environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and standards applicable to the field of work
- Please note: Will be expected all successful candidates to undergo training regarding the winder system at the mine
- Valid EB / Code 8 Drivers License
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
- Be prepared to work shifts, do standby duties, callouts, and work overtime
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Successfully obtain a Medical Certificate of Fitness to work underground
- The post is dependent on the successful completion of the Company’s pre-employment protocol such as
- qualifications’ verification, relevant psychometric assessments, and a clear security clearance
- Please attach your cv, qualifications, id & driver’s license
83 total views, 1 today