PermanentJob Position for Electrical Engineer Required
Job Position for Electrical Engineer Required
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Position for Electrical Engineer Required
NOW HIRING – Electrical Engineer for the Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston.Contract position – 12 months Qualifications:
- BSc Electrical Engineering degree or a BTech or Diploma in Electrical engineering.
- ECSA registration as Professional Engineer or Professional Technologist Engineer (or working towards registration).
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a project engineering environment, preferably within the resources/minerals processing industry in Africa.
- Professional registration with the ECSA, preferable, but not essential.
- Be competent in fault level, volt drop, transformer sizing and lux level calculations
- Be familiar with Intelligent motor starters
- Understanding of cost and financial implications of technical decisions made, as these relate to a project.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad
- Advanced computer literacy skills in MS Office.
- Experience in managing relationships with clients, contractors, and service providers.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
52 total views, 1 today