PermanentJob Position for Marketing Manager Needed Urgently
Job Position for Marketing Manager Needed Urgently
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Oxbridge Academy
Job Title: Job Position for Marketing Manager Needed Urgently
Are you a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager who is passionate and enthusiastic about the education industry? Oxbridge Academy, a leading distance learning college based in Stellenbosch, is looking for a MarketingManager to manage and maintain their Marketing Department.
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Marketing Strategy
- Market Research & Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management
- Budget Management and Reporting
- Marketing and Portfolio Results Management
- manager : 3 to 4 years
- hubspot : 3 to 4 years
- SharpSring : 2 to 3 years
- Candidate Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience successfully managing a Marketing Department
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Experience in the education industry
- Experience using a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience using a CRM (e.g. HubSpot/SharpSpring)
- Knowledge of Moodle
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Creative excellence: candidates must have artistic flair and a colourful imagination that you’re not afraid to use.
- Strong critical thinking skills: Candidates must be able to weigh up the pros and cons of alternative solutions to standard and atypical problems.
- Active listening and clear speaking skills: These will help candidates to receive information from and convey it to colleagues and clients.
- Attention to detail: Candidates must be detail-oriented, well organized, and have effective time management skills.
- Proficiency in computer technology: candidates must be comfortable using a variety of software programs to produce projects and maintain administrative organisation.
- Integrity: candidates will often find themselves working with sensitive business information.
- An ability to think on your feet: candidates will constantly adapt to deadlines and changing priorities – intuition plays a critical role here.
- The ability to work independently and lead a team: candidates need to be able to work effectively in an independent and team setting.
53 total views, 2 today