PermanentJob Position for Pharmacy Manager Wanted
Job Position for Pharmacy Manager Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Position for Pharmacy Manager Wanted
To lead and manage the Pharmacy within the hospital by ensuring that quality pharmaceutical services, financial objectives, legislative compliance and people management requirements are achieved to the required standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC) as a Pharmacist
- 5 years’ experience as a Pharmacist with at least 2 years’ experience in a private hospital dispensary
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Manager in a private hospital will be an advantage
- Understanding of relevant legislation, operating structures and relationships within a hospital environment.
- Computer proficiency – MS Office, SAP (or similar), Unisolv
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Implement best operating practise related to medication safety with the objective of reducing medication incidents.
- Ensure compliance with South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC), Department of Health (DOH) and other statutory and legal requirements.
- Manage cost of sales of pharmaceuticals in line with revenue and budget.
- Implementation of effective stock management processes.
- Drive progammes in the hospital, i.e. antimicrobial stewardship programmes and others as per directives
- Implementation of GPP (Good Pharmacy Practice).
- Ensure that all activities within the Pharmacy and the hospital, where applicable to responsibilities, is in accordance with the Pharmacy Act, Medicine and Related Substances Act and other legislation.
Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
67 total views, 1 today