PermanentJob Position for Planner Apparel Fashion Retail Required
Job Position for Planner Apparel Fashion Retail Required
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Latitude Resource
Job Title: Job Position for Planner Apparel Fashion Retail Required
An established and rapidly expending Fashion House is seeking to employ a Planner on a permanent basis.
Skills and Experience
Strong financial and commercial business acumen
Bachelor’s Degree in math, business, fashion related field, or equivalent experience
At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Planner
Self-motivated, self-starter who can cope with multiple tasks retaining a high level of accuracy.
Planning and organizational skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Management of a team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Conduct post-seasonal analyses where the previous season’s performance is reviewed, and specific relevant trends are identified.
- Review styles in terms of their key attributes related to sales performance e.g., colour, style, range, price points, store performance, core versus fashion, size analysis etc.
- Compile a Buy Plan – establish an ideal buy plan by category in order to meet the set KPI and present OTB plans for approval.
- Compile seasonal size risks by product category
- Manage Mark Down budgets in line with aged stock levels
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationship with AGI International planning team Range Building Brand Manager will select and build range, planners will work closely with the Brand Manager to ensure key attributes considered and balances back to OTB plan.
- Pricing strategy – In conjunction with Brand Managers establish logical pricing strategy – based on competitor analysis and international positioning which meets GP requirements.
- In season Management – Ensure all orders raised in Dolphin on time, track deliveries ensuring on time delivery to stores, analyze weekly and monthly performance and make recommendations for improved business performance – this may include, markdowns, additional buy ins, transfer stocks between branches etc.
- Manage Monthly Trend Meetings – Oversee presentations where Planners present monthly performance, style performance, sales, GP, IMU, Store performance.
- Operations – Weekly store visits, required to work closely with Divisional Ops Manager to ensure optimal stock and sales performance by store as well as follow through on brand standards and ensure implementation.
- Manage and directs all aspects of the divisions merchandise planning and allocation policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Create and manage top level seasonal strategy briefs by Brand.
- Chain process alignment and implementation.
- Manage Budget process and finalization of budgets for the brands together with the HOD Forecasting of financial and product plans by Brand.
- Managing inventory through adapting to the market and accurate forecasting
- To ensure the management of quantitative allocation of inventories in order to achieve sales budgets, targets, gross profit, to effect appropriate stock turn levels and increase market share, to ensure balanced stock and product assortment in stores.
- Manage IT projects and outputs for Retail division
- Mentoring of Junior planner
- Salary – R20k to R40k, dependant on skills and experience.
76 total views, 1 today