PermanentJob Position for Unemployed Bill Auditor Required
Job Position for Unemployed Bill Auditor Required
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Immploy Medical Recruitment Agency
Job Title: Job Position for Unemployed Bill Auditor Required
A private medical facility is seeking an analytical and meticulous bill auditor to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial and clinical risks of the business unit by conducting retrospective audits of patient documentation, in order to identify and highlight areas of weakness, recommend corrective action and monitor effective implementation thereof, in support of the company objectives and strategy.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
- Nursing Qualification, preferably Professional Nurse with at least three years’ experience or Enrolled
- Nurse with proven case manager and clinical coding experience of at least 3 -5 years.
- Current SANC registration appropriate to relevant Medical Qualification an advantage
- Knowledge of the Bill Audit Toolkit, clinical Coding and Case Manager Toolkit an advantage
- Knowledge of hospital patient services and billing processes
- Knowledge and understanding of CPT/CCSA & ICD coding
- Knowledge of funder contracts, scheme rules, exclusions and benefits
- Knowledge or clear understanding of hospital industry and practices
- Computer proficiency
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energ
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organizational awareness
- Leading my example
- Motivating and developing people
- To Appl
- Attach: CV in word format, Certified qualification documents, Certified ID, Driver’s License, Work Visa/ RTW (if applicable), Head and shoulder colour photo, Latest Salary slip.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Only candidates that meet the requirements will be considered.
61 total views, 1 today