PermanentJob Vacancy for assistant bookkeeper Needed
Job Vacancy for assistant bookkeeper Needed
Location: South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Farm Manager SA
Job Title: Job Vacancy for assistant bookkeeper Needed
Warrenton / Christiana Area – Northern Cape: Our client is looking for an Assistant Bookkeeper to join the team.Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered.Transport to and from the farm is provided from Warrenton and Christiana.This is a ‘LIVE OUT’ position. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Accounting / Bookkeeping experience required.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision and long hours if needed.
- Ability to multi-task.
- QuickBooks or accounting package experience is required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Data capturing of debtors and creditors
- Data capturing of payments, deposits, bank statements and bank reconciliations
- Data capturing of petty cash transactions
- Allocations of payments made to the Company
- Issuing of tax invoices for sales
- Generate reports of bank reconciliations, debtor list, debtor ledger, creditors list and income statements on monthly and yearly basis
- Allocations for creditors & debtors
- Company property accounting and related transactions and services
- Compiling yearly auditors file
- Upkeep of HP file and keeping of copies
- Upkeep of assets purchased file
- Other tasks that may become relevant to the position due to operational requirement.
- Complete and submit Vat 201 forms
- Sars e-filing
- Liaise with SARS regarding vat enquiries and issues
- ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted
- To apply CLICK THIS LINK and upload your CV
85 total views, 1 today