PermanentJob Vacancy for Auto Electrician Needed
Job Vacancy for Auto Electrician Needed
Location: Northern Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Trysome Auto Electrical
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Auto Electrician Needed
We are the largest, single-source supplier of heavy-duty, auto-electrical components and collision avoidance systems in Southern Africa.
We are currently recruiting for an Auto Electrician to be a part of our exceptional team!
- Work with computer controlled engine management systems and other systems as well.
- Service, identify and repair faults on electronically controlled machines such as electronic field systems, electronic gear selection, air-conditioning and monitoring systems and safety systems.
- Install electrical components and equipment such as gauges, lights, radios, alternators, starter motors and wiring looms.
- Test the repaired parts/vehicles for safety, using special tools in order to ensure the proper operation and the effectiveness of maintenance activities
- Install electrically operated accessories such as radios, strobes, cameras and convertors.
- Use of meters, diagnostic instruments, laptops and circuit diagrams to find electrical faults.
- Testing and replacing of faulty alternators, generators, starter motors, magneto’s and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries.
- Use of hand tools, specialized electrical tools and instruments and machines, including drills, grinders, presses and lathes, etc.
- Follow safety and protection instructions and rules at work and ensure the proper use of equipment’s and tools to prevent any possible danger.
- Solder or weld when repairing electrical parts, sell and Install electrical parts and accessories
- Repair and service air-conditioning systems.
- Utilize the mobile management system to capture daily timesheets, service report, vehicle checklists, installation checklist, surveys etc. Submit all electronic reports within 24 hours of completion of job.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested from the company.
- Trade Qualification (Automotive Electrician)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the field
- Driver’s License
- Product a Knowledge (Auto Electrical products)
- Knowledge of earth moving equipment
- Computer literacy (this includes safemine and ET diagnostic systems)
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in performing preventive maintenance.
- Knowledge in safety practices associated with vehicles maintenance
- Must have excellent time and quality management skills
- Good command in both Afrikaans and English languages
48 total views, 3 today