PermanentJob Vacancy for DC Admin Clerk Needed
Job Vacancy for DC Admin Clerk Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: CB Division
Job Title: Job Vacancy for DC Admin Clerk Needed
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in New Germany (KZN) has an opportunity available for a DC Admin Clerk to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to perform administrative duties in the Dis-Chem Distribution Centre according to industry and Dis-Chem standards, in order to meet both legal and customer requirements.
- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
- Minimum 1 Year relevant experience in Distribution, Logistics or Supply Chain Environment
- Advantage: Transport Management or Supply-Chain / Logistics Degree or Diploma
- Ensure all Warehouses and sales order credit requests are done accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure all credit related credit requests received are resolved and/or finalised by establishing an on-going basis.
- Review the following:
- Ensure that the follow-up system with stores, interdependent departments and relevant warehouses are carried out.
- Ensure communication channels between stores, warehouses, other interdependent departments and WSS are effective.
- Ensure that all Returns are processed within the required processes.
- Ensure investigation is carried out and completed for delivery queries relating to warehouse deliveries and assisting Finance in the finalisation/resolution of queries.
- Ensure that all warehouse credits are reviewed, including approval and decline of credits.
- Manage integrity of credit data captured.
- Ensure that all administration related to this role is accurate and up to date.
- Keep necessary statistics and records, as set out by Management for reporting purposes.
- Do the outsourced company, weekly time-sheets and distribute pay-sheets as per Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Place weekly stationary orders, for the Pharmaceutical and/ or Cosmetic Departments as per unit requirements.
- Place expense orders, as per the management’s instructions.
- Submit invoices for payment, once delivered as per Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Ensure other general administrative duties are performed as per department and managements requirements.
- Ensure and verify the following, on all Goods Receiving Documents:
- MIRA all invoices received.
- Ensure that claims have been completed, for all shortages and damages received from the suppliers.
- Verify whether Red Lights or Green Lights.
- Send Green lights, to MIRA department.
- Capture (MIRA) credit/ newspaper and magazine invoices – MIRA invoices that are requested by Head Office.
- Verify and check outside supplier invoices for total accuracy.
- Check goods received of all relevant invoices.
- Accurately create and capture purchase orders for the Distribution Centre irrespective of source on SAP.
- Ensure that the SL02 returns to vendor inventory list and ME2L open return orders balance with each other and the physical goods to be returned on hand.
- Process all goods issues in Distribution Centre in compliance with the Dis-Chem goods issues standard operating procedures.
- Accurate capturing of supplier/ distribution orders.
- Ensure that adjustments are made 701, 702, 551, negative counts and cycle counts.
- Prepare all goods to be returned to suppliers in the prescribed manner.
- Process all returns to suppliers in compliance with Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Follow up with supplier representatives as to the upliftment of supplier returns in order to minimise their balance.
- Respond promptly to store queries relating to Distribution discrepancies and inform management of any unresolved matters.
- Communicate and coordinate with the relevant Dis-Chem stakeholders and internal departments to resolve queries in a prompt and effective manner.
- Follow up with suppliers around delivery deadlines and give accurate feedback to management.
- Ensure effective and efficient relationships with internal and external customers to improve operating efficiencies.
- Proactively communicates in order to build co-operative relationships with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of Distribution Centre, logistics and supply chain operations.
- MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook (Email) experience.
- EWM SAP experience will be an advantage.
- Good judgment in order to understand the consequential impacts of decisions made.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Efficient and accurate administration skills.
- Personal initiative.
- Accept accountability for own actions.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
47 total views, 1 today