PermanentJob Vacancy for Experienced Research Analyst Required
Job Vacancy for Experienced Research Analyst Required
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: DEBTSOURCE (PTY) LTD
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Experienced Research Analyst Required
Debtsource (Pty) Ltd is offering employment to a Research Analyst based at the offices in Blackheath, Randburg. The company provides outsourced credit management services and the applicant can visit our website at www.debtsource.co.za for more details.
The employee should have completed Matric, and a Credit Management Diploma, Degree, or similar qualification. Applicants from all race groups are welcome to apply and applicants will not be penalised for age. Applicants with experience in trade credit will be preferred.
Computer literacy is essential, including a sound working knowledge of MS Word Office, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook.
Initial training will be provided with particular focus on Debtsource specific systems, as well as ongoing training relating to Research Analyst Operations Department.
accounting : 1 to 2 years
financial statements : 1 to 2 years
credit vetting : 1 to 2 years
- Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Must be able to function independently and efficiently under pressure.
- An understanding of trade credit transactions.
- Good telephonic skills.
- Knowledge of company structures, i.e. Close Corporations, Private Companies, and Trusts
- Organizational skills
- Excellent work standards and neatness with attention to detail.
- The employee shall be engaged as a Research Analyst and in this regard the duties shall include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Compiling of credit information reports
- Converse with all levels of management to obtain information
- Internet research
- Information extraction from Debtsource internal system where applicable
- Attendance of weekly training at Debtsource to be held at specific times
- Meeting to discuss weekly targets with supervisor and team’s leader.
- Candidate with knowledge of Credit vetting, credit assessment, accounting, financial statements, credit management would be preferred
62 total views, 1 today