TemporaryJob Vacancy for Human Resources Administrator Wanted
Job Vacancy for Human Resources Administrator Wanted
Job Type: Temporary
Company/Employer: IGT Africa
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Human Resources Administrator Wanted
Temporary HR Administrator – Gaming Technology: The ideal candidate will be able to work alongside the HR Business partner to successfully transition from paper-based employee records system to an electronic based records system (E-filing Project).
- Obtain an understanding of the project plan
- Successful transition from paper-based employee records system to an electronic based records system ( E-Filing Project)
- Collection of data as required
- Communicate with all levels relevant and related to the E-filing project.
- Qualifying Candidates can submit a CV to
- [email protected]
- before 13 July 2022. If you have not had a response 29 July 2022, please consider your application as unsuccessful. IGT are an equal opportunity employer.
- microsoft office : 4 to 5 years
- administrator : 5 to 6 years
- SAP HRIS
Experience and Qualifications
- A requisite Tertiary Qualification, with a minimum of 5 years work experience in an administrative role that requires strong planning and organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Exposure and experienced working in a global, matrixed organization and SAP HRIS systems experience will be an advantage.
- Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
Competencies/ Skills Required
- Ability to quickly learn new skills, systems, and procedures – adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong intercultural competencies, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive self-starter who can be assertive and gather data
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional and confidential approach to dealing with sensitive information – high degrees of confidentiality.
Microsoft Office Proficient
Key to success
- Results driven and ability to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
- Build collaborative relationships both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and be able to quickly shift priorities
- Personal energy to proactively address the project
85 total views, 1 today