PermanentJob Vacancy for Marketing & Sales Specialist Wanted
Job Vacancy for Marketing & Sales Specialist Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Talent Evolution (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Marketing & Sales Specialist Wanted
This person will be creating the role and building the marketing team from scratch, looking for somebody who is able to create their own structure, can multitask, is creative, likes to collaborate but can also work independently and can add their unique stamp to this fun and exciting brand.
- Collaborate with the exec team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Implement and manage the agreed upon internal and external marketing and sales activities, tasks and initiatives.
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report findings to the exec team.
- Effective management of the marketing budget.
- Hire, train and manage a small team of sales/central reservations agents.
- Work with the exec team to set the sales targets and strategy for the sales/reservation agents.
- Drive corporate and birthday party bookings, school outings and league promotions.
- Foster relationships with external event organizers, mall marketing teams and other tenants to create opportunity for promotion and ultimately sales.
- Negotiate and liaise with third-party marketing agencies, rewards partners and discount apps.
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors.
- Conduct guest surveys and report findings to the exec team.
- Design high quality, on-brief and on-brand marketing creative.
- Design and manage social media, Google and Adwords campaigns.
- Website design and content management.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials such as brochures, posters, digital displays, instore radio etc.
- Engage with publications/media to identify and book media placements.
- Manage and maximize value delivered from guest database.
- Internal communications to keep staff appraised of marketing developments.
- Collaborate on internal culture building initiatives.
- Candidate Requirements
- Marketing diploma or degree with at least 5 to 10 years experience in a marketing manager role.
- Retails Marketing Management experience
- Consideration will be given to candidates with no diploma/degree who have extensive experience in a similar role.
- Valid driver’s license
- Should you not receive a response within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
52 total views, 1 today