PermanentJob Vacancy for Online Marketing Manager Needed
Job Vacancy for Online Marketing Manager Needed
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Parvana Recruitment
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Online Marketing Manager Needed
- Developing, managing and executing the Enterprise wide SEO and web SOV strategies.
- Developing / implementing online marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, improve product sales, ROI and generate optimal website traffic.
- Editing / publishing content on all online digital channels via a CMS.
- Web development in appropriate languages HTML, CSS etc. when required.
- Conceptualisation, improvement and implementation of UX journeys and UIs to optimise campaign effectiveness.
- Conducting content audits, identifying gaps and redundancies within the website.
- Ensuring content is aligned to SEO best practice.
- Providing best practice principles and advisory services to business stakeholders.
- Writing and editing copy for the web when required.
- Utilising analytics to track the effectiveness of all website content.
- Analysing customer behaviour for site traffic, page performance and conversions.
- Implementation of tagging on relevant pages.
- Optimising key online sales funnels and campaigns.
- Creating weekly / monthly / quarterly reports providing insights and recommendations to improve online presence.
- Optimising loading speed and online channel capacity.
- Managing various internal and external digital sources to enhance UX and optimised content strategies.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments.
- Monitoring competitor activities to identify industry relevant practices ensure Nedbank is at the forefront.
- Providing support, guidance and knowledge shared amongst peers.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- BCom / BA degree in Marketing / Diplomas / Advanced Diplomas
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in publishing content and maintaining websites.
Experience in the following:
- Writing copy for web
- HTML & CSS
- An understanding of the production process for digital platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Analytics and AEM.
- Strong SEO knowledge.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Requirement to work additional hours when needed.
50 total views, 2 today