PermanentJob Vacancy for Payroll Officer Wanted Urgently
Job Vacancy for Payroll Officer Wanted Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Payroll Officer Wanted Urgently
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Payroll Officer (Junior) to be based in Durban, Umhlanga. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration of the company’s payroll systems whilst maintaining strict confidentiality standards. responsible for timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related client service, including recordkeeping and reporting. Provides accounting and support to Finance.
- 5 years in a payroll related position
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information accurately as required, ensuring all transactions are authorized, recorded and documented. This includes checking of transactions uploaded by the time and attendance officers.
- Ensure that salaries (spreadsheet and required documents) are signed off / authorized by the appropriate manager(s). Ensure that sign off (spreadsheet) balances to the payroll/pay register
- Ensure that salaries are correctly and timeously paid, and that provident fund, statutory and payroll related payments (external providers) are paid by the due dates
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records
- Preparing reports, analysis, summaries, journals, statutory submissions and reconciliations timeously as required
- Work closely with the Human Resources department to research and resolve problems, perform scheduled activities, liaise with external service providers, prepare and maintain accurate records
- Provide support to line managers and employees with Payroll related concerns and queries.
- SARS, statutory and external providers queries resolved
- Payroll capturing – Earning and deduction batch capturing/processing.
- Performs other and related duties and general admin as required
Skills and competencies:
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful
15 total views, 3 today