PermanentJob Vacancy for Pharmacist Needed Urgently
Job Vacancy for Pharmacist Needed Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Pharmacist Needed Urgently
To dispense and issue drugs according to the scope and practise of a Pharmacist as laid down in the statutory regulations of the relevant acts. In addition, controlling and monitoring the storage of all medicines in Pharmacy and the hospital is part of the incumbent’s responsibility, as well as to liaise with other health professionals in a multi – disciplinary approach towards patient care. Advice on therapeutic agents, dosages and duration of treatment through pharmacist intervention and practising clinical pharmacy and antimicrobial stewardship as per Group protocols also form part of incumbent’s responsibilities.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- B PHARM Degree.
- Current registration with South African Pharmacy council.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a retail pharmacy or a private hospital setting.
- Computer proficiency – Unisolve and SAP.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Receives and access prescriptions on therapeutic and legal aspects.
- Communicate with the prescriber regarding any identified problems.
- Be aware constantly of work process problems or bottlenecks that prevent the achievement of goals, objectives and targets.
- Issue drugs as per the Groups standard operating practices.
- Maintain quick care after hours cupboard and billing patients for medication taken from this cupboard.
- Prepare and be available for all stock takes.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhere to standards and procedures to reduce cost and report associated risks.
- Supervise staff in terms of productivity and quality service delivery and raise anomalies with the Pharmacy Manager.
- Conduct in-service training for staff.
83 total views, 1 today