PermanentJob Vacancy for Quality Assurance Engineer Wanted
Job Vacancy for Quality Assurance Engineer Wanted
Location: Somerset West
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Carlysle Human Capital
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Quality Assurance Engineer Wanted
Exciting new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer, this person should reside in the Western Cape. · Experience using high precision measuring equipment +/- 3 years
- Experience in designing functional gauging and projection traces – advantageous
- Experience within manufacturing / high volume machining industry 3-4 years
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes and assemblies of complex components
- Effective interpersonal relationships and direct communication at all levels
- Ability to apply direct problem solving on all quality matters within the manufacturing plant and inspection requirements
- Ability in Proactive decision making and continuous improvement mindset.
- Analytical approach
- Quality System and Quality Tools Knowledge i.e. 8D, FMEA, PPAP, QCP, APQP +/-3 years
- Experience in communicating confidently with customers and suppliers.
- Maintenance and updating of quality management systems.
- Writing of quality procedures in accordance with ISO9001
- Education: Minimum Requirements
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering or Quality Engineering
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to read and understand Mechanical drawings, GD&T, Specifications, Capability studies, Gauge R&R and SPC
- Must be familiar with and able to use Measuring Instruments and High precision electronic measuring equipment (Smartscope, 3D CMM etc)
- Certified QC training, qualified internal system auditor (ISO9001 and ISO19011)
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Apply now!
- CV’s can be send to [email protected]
- If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful.
73 total views, 1 today