PermanentJob Vacancy for Regional Contracts Manager Wanted
Job Vacancy for Regional Contracts Manager Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Regional Contracts Manager Wanted
A vacancy exists for a Regional Contracts Manager, based in Witbank/Middleburg Area. The position will report to the Branch Manage and Regional Manager. The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site-specific security requirements for a Regional Client across several sites are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times. The position will manage the following key areas, client liaison, HR/IR Matters, expenses control, investigations and to ensure the posting of Security officers.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate / Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- Grade A/B PSIRA registration and Accreditation.
- Firearm Competent on all Firearms for Business Purposes.
- Working knowledge of the Firearms Control Act.
- A valid unendorsed driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Willing to use own transport for business purposes (Fuel will be allocated).
- Must be able to Travel Regionally if and when required.
- No criminal record or any pending cases.
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in Security Operations industry.
- A Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure in the Mining Security Sector.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
- Sound knowledge of the Mines Health and Safety Act.
- Must be willing and able to pass a full medical examination.
- Must have staff management experience in different locations.
- Ability and experience in disciplining staff.
- Must be able to work under pressure and for extended hours as and when required.
- Very analytical individual with excellent Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong Operational Planning, Administration skills, Leadership and Organisational Skills as well as good Interpersonal Communication and Client Liaison Skills are essential.
- Must be able to do Training if and when required.
- Must have very good Investigating skills and experience in conducting investigations and audits.
- Job Specification
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring that required performance are always met.
- Dealing with all required administrations matters and a daily basis.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- Liaising daily with Senior Management to resolve operational matters.
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on Various Operational matters.
- Ensuring that all HR Related queries are dealt with promptly and disciplinary action is taken where required.
- Ensuring the timeous submission of reports to both client and to the Submitting relevant monthly reports to the Client and Management.
- Attending regular meetings with the Client and Senior Management.
- Submit monthly security reports to the Client.
- Doing investigations and reporting on them.
- Training of Security Staff and Management – Client procedures and systems.
- Pro-active Planning on various sites and clients.
Core Competencies and Attributes:
- Leadership and Self Development skills
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Analytical, Critical Thinking and Planning skills
- Development of others
- Results Driven
- Interpersonal skills
- Client liaison skills and Customer focus
- Adapting to change and managing change
- Strong planning skills
- Must be able to take initiative
- Strong leadership skills.
61 total views, 3 today