PermanentJob Vacancy for Senior Security Specialist Needed Urgently
Job Vacancy for Senior Security Specialist Needed Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: ManpowerGroup South Africa
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Senior Security Specialist Needed Urgently
Our client with operations in Nigeria is urgently looking for a Senior Security Specialist to join their team in the Lagos area KPA’s will be but not limited to :
Protection programs: Protects the Company, its customers and employees against loss through pilferage, theft or willful damage by utilizing the most effective security systems and conducting appropriate investigations to minimize risk.
Investigations: Conducts investigations into theft, pilferage, acts of vandalism, misconduct and other activities detrimental to the Company, its customers and employees, and to report and recommend on the appropriate course of action to be taken as a result of these investigations.
Employee protection: Implements and develops security awareness programs as aids in achieving employee compliance with Corporate security Policies & procedures ; provides matrix support with all levels of Management when necessary to ensure security of all Company employees ; provides for the protection of Senior Management as required in order to ensure that company maintains a secure work environment for all employees.
Policies & procedures: Assists in developing and enhancing current security policies and procedures to meet changing circumstances. Advises and assists in determining and actioning current policy and procedures for the protection of customer goods, corporate assets and information, employee property and the image of the Corporation.
Customer Experience: Liaises with customers on matters of security relating to their goods and ensure customer confidence in the organisation’s ability to handle their business and to resolve any security matters that arise.
Regulatory/law enforcement liaison: Co-ordinates the investigation of security matters with various law enforcement agencies at local levels, whilst developing and maintaining liaison with these agencies to ensure prompt response to needs.
Contingency planning: Responds to crisis and emergency situations as required; maintains crisis management plans for all security-related scenarios in order to protect Company employees including expatriates and TCN’s assets and customer properties.
Operations Security: Performs security surveys; performs facility and aircraft ramp inspections as required; maintains systems and controls to prevent unauthorized access to company’s properties; maintains procedures to ensure integrity to proprietary and other sensitive information; liaises with management when necessary to assure security of all people and property in order to ensure that Company maintains a safe and secure work environment for all employees and customers
- Degree / Diploma in Security Management or Investigations; or equivalent tertiary qualification
- related to Security Risk Management or Investigations
- Clear Criminal Record
- Own Transport essential and Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
- Fully vaccinated
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a current investigation role within a corporate environment
- Strong Investigation Skills essential – Proven Track Record
- Computer Literate in MS Office Packages, Internet and e-Mail.
- Must be able to perform specialised investigations
- Forensic investigation skills will be an advantage
- Risk assessment skills essential
- Ability to travel on short notice and flexible hours
- Fluent in English
- Speak additional local languages will be an advantage
- Influencing & persuasion skills
- Process orientation
- Risk assessment capability
- Research & evaluation skills
- Effective record keeping
- Knowledge of reporting processes and tools
- 5 years’ experience in Law enforcement or related area
- Team Player
- Knowledge of security regulations, investigations/interrogation techniques and security systems
66 total views, 1 today