PermanentJob Vacancy for Structural Designer Wanted
Job Vacancy for Structural Designer Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Structural Designer Wanted
Our client is currently recruiting for a Structural Designer with experience in the Mining and Metals industry to actively contribute to the company Health, Safety and Environmental HSE policies, manuals, and procedures – Experienced and familiar with relevant CAD software packages (including 3D design software)Location: BrynstonContract position: 12 months Key Responsibilities:
Detailed design and production of structural drawings encompassing all aspects of a Mining Processing plant construction package in accordance with relevant standards and project requirements.
Timely completion of mechanical drawings to schedules.
Adherence to project man-hour budgets.
Adherence to company standards and procedures.
Miscellaneous tasks such as vendor works inspections, material take-offs, standard drawings, and detail drawings.
Production of drawings on time and within budget.
- Tertiary Technical Qualification, (National Diploma etc.)
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years structural design experience in the mining and minerals processing area.
- Well-developed computer skills and knowledge of design packages and discipline related application software.
- Experienced and familiar with relevant CAD software packages including 3D and company Drafting Procedure, knowledge of word, databases, and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of fabrication, construction, and operations.
- Good understanding of structural technology.
- Checking skills with ability to work unsupervised, focus on task completion, initiative.
- Quick and accurate with methodical approach to allocated work areas.
53 total views, 1 today