PermanentJob Vacancy for Technical Trainer & Service Engineer Wanted
Job Vacancy for Technical Trainer & Service Engineer Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Manpower Group South Africa
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Technical Trainer & Service Engineer Wanted
Our client, with operations based in Ghana, are urgently looking for a Technical Trainer & Service Engineer, that will : Support partners and clients with technical problems on company’s Medical devices Service, repair an calibration of Medical devices and test machines in region of West Africa Ensure service delivery as directed (geographically, by product line, by task, etc.) for customer satisfaction and revenue and contract development to internal and external custom KPA’s will be (but not limited to):
- Telephone and first line response to sales channel partners/ customers as required for the product responsibility.
- Planning and execution of Service tasks in the region on site.
- Performs warranty services and installations only where no SCP’s are appointed
- Executes technical corrective actions only where no SCP’s are appointed
- Supports SCP with corrective repairs as per escalation process
- Provide feedback on quality and corrective actions from field to the Operations Management in his region
- Provides support to SCP’s regarding service level agreements
- Provides basic technical training after installation only where no SCP’s are appointed
- Teaching ability
- Independent and appropriate realization of trainings for target groups under use of the given course description and training documents.
- Training development and didactics
- Development of specific trainings for different target groups including course descriptions, training documents
- Usage of modern training methods, media and teaching strategies.
- Using given Academy standards and agreed processes in collaboration with interface partners in the Academy as well as other relevant departments.
- Adaptation and actualization of trainings
- Adaptation of trainings for specific target groups as well as the training documents to fulfil the learning targets, taking the training standards and agreed processes into account
- Cooperation with interface partners in the Academy as well as other relevant departments
- Training organization
- Independent preparation appropriate for target groups and evaluation of trainings
- Technical/clinical/sales-related qualification, ideally in one of the segments as well as a continuing education, mainly in the educational area along occupational experience or Studied in a pedagogic/technical/clinical field and first work experience
- Experience in the medicine-technical area, experience in the realization of trainings
- Ability to communication fluently in Business English and preferably French (verb and written)
- Valid Drivers License
- Technical knowledge of electronic equipment
IT Networking Skills:
- CCNA or Comptia Network+ or equivalent.
- CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate)Technical knowledge of electronic equipment
- Microsoft Server
- IIS(Internet Information Services)
- HIS(Hospital Information Systems)
- LIS(Lab Information Systems)
60 total views, 1 today