PermanentJob Vacancy for Unemployed Dispatch / Warehouse Supervisor Required
Job Vacancy for Unemployed Dispatch / Warehouse Supervisor Required
Location: Cape Town Northern Suburbs
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Unemployed Dispatch / Warehouse Supervisor Required
A successful wholesale company in SA is seeking to employ an experienced Dispatch / Warehouse Supervisor to join their offices in Epping. You will be Responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, your will be responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff. The ideal candidate will be
Self-motivated and driven
Work well within a team
Have strong attention to detail
- Ensure the accurate and timeous receipt of all stock at all time.
- All stock allocated the correct areas in the warehouse.
- Ensure all stock picked timeously.
- Ensure regular cycle counts and stock takes take place.
- Ensure stock holding is 100% accurate at all times.
- Ensure full compliance to all systems required at any point in time, including but not limited to Health and Safety, ISO 22000, Barcoding and stock tracking, Traceability etc.
- Ensure stock control measures are enforced at all times, including security of stock and access control to warehouses.
- Ensure impeccable housekeeping and order in the warehouse at all times
- Ensure all staff and resources are managed in a structured, disciplined and orderly fashion
- Assist any Manager with any other required tasks as operationally required
- Other ad hoc duties as determined by operational requirements
- Adhere to food safety requirements as set out by the company
- Must report any food safety violations to manager
- Grade 12
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous
- Experience within a similar position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Fully bilingual in English & Afrikaans
63 total views, 1 today