PermanentJob Vacancy for Unemployed Property Researcher Needed
Job Vacancy for Unemployed Property Researcher Needed
Location: Durban Northern Suburbs
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Latitude Resource
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Unemployed Property Researcher Needed
A Commercial Real Estate research and technology company, offering research and analytical products and solutions to Real Estate Professionals (Estate Agents, Property Managers, Valuers & Landlords), is seeking to permanently employ a Property Researcher & Analysts at their Umhlanga, Durban based office.
Researchers collect and analyse commercial real estate data from multiple sources, engage with key stakeholders to verify and maintain data and thus often work hours aligned to international markets. Researchers are tech savvy, innovative and ambitious individuals who are motivated to develop their skills and advance in an international company.
- Collect for sale/lease listing, tenant, and transactional (Leased/Sold) information on all available properties in the local market.
- Data collection through telephone inquiry, agent inventories, property brochures, city/council records, and other data sources.
- Ensure the highest level of data quality.
- Build and maintain customer relationships through professional execution of research activity.
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns related to data.
- Knowledge of commercial or residential real estate will be highly beneficial
- Candidates with experience working in quantitative or spatial data analytics (GIS) will be favoured.
- Computer literate: Adept in internet research and spreadsheet manipulation.
- Professional communication skills required (internal and with clients).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Salary – R96,000 – R180,000 CTC (plus incentives)
73 total views, 1 today