PermanentJob Vacancy for Unemployed Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Job Vacancy for Unemployed Receptionist Wanted Urgently
Location: Cape Town Northern Suburbs
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Unemployed Receptionist Wanted Urgently
A successful webhosting company is seeking a bubbly Receptionist / Switchboard operator. If you are able to work within a fast-paced environment, are cheerful, polite & enjoy working as part of a team, with a strong customer-service ethic then this po…
A successful webhosting company is seeking a bubbly Receptionist / Switchboard operator. If you are able to work within a fast-paced environment, are cheerful, polite & enjoy working as part of a team, with a strong customer-service ethic then this position might just be for you!
To apply, please send your CV to
Skills & Requirements:
- A matric pass or equivalent is essential.
- Computer literacy; Demonstrates consistent administrative efficiency and accuracy on a computer.
- Have a knack for simplicity & efficiency
- You are detailed and quality-oriented
- Relate well to people – be a soundboard to others
- Can be assertive yet diplomatic
- Previous administrative experience is required.
- Previous experience as a concierge is beneficial.
- Drivers license.
- Answer customer calls and direct them to the appropriate team or individual.
- Switchboard function
- Represent the company with integrity and dedication and maintain positive ongoing relationships with staff, customers and suppliers.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Receive deliveries and notify team members accordingly.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area and have a friendly and welcoming demeanour to make staff and customers feel welcomed.
- Perform various administrative tasks to maintain an optimal office reception environment.
- Participate in creating a new purpose for our physical office space and evolving your role.
- Often be involved in administrative tasks/coordinating for the leadership team when required.
- To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
- Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. Applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request out POPI Act Policy.
25 total views, 1 today