PermanentJob Vacancy for X4 General Assistant Requered Urgently
Job Vacancy for X4 General Assistant Requered Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Winning Form
Job Title: Job Vacancy for X4 General Assistant Requered Urgently
Premium bets have exciting opportunities available for X4 General Assistant to be based at Umhlanga, Durban. The incumbent will take responsibility for basic food preparation, assisting chefs with dishing up of food and presentation, whilst ensuring that the housekeeping is in line with Hollywood standards. Responsible to kitchen stock count and ensuring the kitchen stock is stored and maintained appropriately.
- Food and Beverage experience.
- Ensure appropriate dress code in in with health and safety requirements and in accordance with Hollywood standards.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices and ensure conformance to established standards.
- Inspect kitchen stock- all food, spices, etc. Recommendations to defrost freezers as and when required.
- Ensure all kitchen stock is well maintained, packaged and allocated to the correct area- shelves, freezers etc.
- Ensure stock rotation and ensure expired food is disposed of and classified as waste.
- Leftover food from the previous day is dished into appropriate containers and appropriately stored for serving.
- Ensures preparation of food in readiness for chefs for all manufactured menu items as per GAAP.
- Ensures that all orders are prepared and dished up timeously to ensure exceptional customer service
- Ensures presentation of orders is in line with Hollywood standards.
- Reports any operational problems (faulty/damaged equipment) that could hinder daily operations.
- Assisting of reporting of all stock items to the Chef on items that are running low.
- Ensures that all wastage and breakages during the shift are disclosed and accounted for.
- Ensures the cleaning of kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors, walls, fat traps, fridge and freezers regularly.
- Ensures that the kitchen and cooking area is left neat and tidy prior to the next shift.
- Continuously monitor the kitchen area to ensure that the kitchen is clean and tidy.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required. Receiving of stock, stock disclosure of breakages/wastage.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness and reliability.
- Good numeracy and stock analysis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining efficiency and professionalism at all times.
27 total views, 2 today