PermanentOn Route Driver Trainer Required Urgently
On Route Driver Trainer Required Urgently
Type of the job: Permanent
Company/Employer: HFR Schaefer Vervoer (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: On Route Driver Trainer Required Urgently
- We are looking for a Driver Trainer to join our Training department. You’ll be responsible for guidance, performance and continues training of our drivers.
- Your main role will be to drive with the drivers on specific routes and train them in accordance with the companies’ standards and procedures.
- You should possess excellent communication skills along with interpersonal skills.
- Duties & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to;)
- To provide theoretical and practical training for drivers.
- Practical evaluations of driver applicants.
- On-job training of new drivers and induction.
- Driving Tests for recruitment of new Code 14 heavy duty drivers.
- Annual continuation of training.
- Plan and facilitate classroom training.
- Train and evaluate all Code 14 heavy duty drivers.
- Maintain records of training done.
- Conduct driving performance evaluations.
- Accident remedial training.
- Providing input for the development, revision and evaluations of training material.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Feedback to management on training / trainee performance / probation reviews.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualifications would be advantageous (Certificate or Diploma in road Transport or equivalent).
- Good working knowledge of legislation pertaining transportation and road use.
- Computer literacy on Outlook, Excel and Office.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in driver training.
- Experience in training on reefers and Volvo trucks.
- Accreditation as an assessor and moderator would be advantageous.
Package & Remuneration
- Competitive Package with Company Benefits
Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate with a diverse group of learners.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Highly organized.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Valid code 14 driver’s license with PRDP.
- Own reliable vehicle.
- Willingness to travel for extended periods.
- Available to work away from home for exstensive periods.
24 total views, 1 today