PermanentPosition for Factory Manager Wanted
Position for Factory Manager Wanted
Type of the job: Permanent
Company/Employer: Network Recruitment
Job Title: Position for Factory Manager Wanted
Looking for an experienced Factory Manager in FMCG that is ready for their next career move, register your CV today to develop your career. Job & Company Description:
A well-known company that is a market leader in its industry is searching for a Factory Manager to be based in Gauteng. This company is in the pulp and paper industry and their reach expands across the country. A dynamic Factory Manager is required to take the factory to the next level and add value into the organisation. The desired candidate must have experience working as a Factory Manager and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Apply today if you have what it takes.
- Relevant NDip/Bachelor qualification
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Factory Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to FMCG industry (pulp and paper preferable)
- Must be able to lead responsibilities for continuous improvement within the organisation
- Must have exposure to engineering processes that are in line with business operations
- Apply now!
- For more engineering jobs, please visit
- If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
- Tshiamo Motsepe
- Specialist Engineering Consultant
- 087 379 8828
25 total views, 1 today