PermanentUnemployed Housekeeper Wanted At Limpopo
Unemployed Housekeeper Wanted At Limpopo
Type of the job: Permanent
Job Title: Unemployed Housekeeper Wanted At Limpopo
Hollywoodbets has exciting opportunities available for Housekeepers to be based at Musina Branch in Limpopo. The successful incumbents will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Branch and ensuring the building is always in a clean and orderly condition.
- Housekeeping experience.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Branch, as well as the car Park area).
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed, and/or vacuumed. Walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed, or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights, and machines and/or equipment is clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Branch Manager.
- The cleaning of branch air conditioners filters weekly.
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored and request replacements as needed.
- Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, tabletops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative whilst maintaining quality of work.
- Please be advised that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements, will be shortlisted.
- Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days. Kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
101 total views, 1 today