PermanentUnemployed Truck Driver Required At Johannesburg
Unemployed Truck Driver Required At Johannesburg
Type of the job: Permanent
Company/Employer: Built Recruitment CC
Job Title: Unemployed Truck Driver Required At Johannesburg
Duties & Responsibilities
- Our client is a leading international roads and asphalt contractor. They have an ongoing need in the UK for Truck Drivers who have experience in the asphalt industry. Applicants should be prepared to relocate to the UK for at least 3 years.
- Applicants MUST have a valid HGV driver licence (non-negotiable).
- The essence of the job is to drive a company truck with cold asphalt mix in the back and go out and fix potholes and lay small asphalt patches. This will involve tipping, spreading, and compacting the asphalt as a one-person crew, utilising sophisticated machinery.
- Applicants will be required to attend an in-person interview in Johannesburg in November (date-to-be-advised) where they will be technically assessed.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
The following are essential:
- A valid truck drivers licence (HGV)
- At least 3-years experience in the asphalt industry
- Package & Remuneration
- This is a position based permanently in the UK. You will be paid a UK salary equivalent to around R48 000 per year.
25 total views, 1 today